Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CHECK OUT BELLA!


Bella with her new human "brother"

As noted in our last blog entry - Miss Bella finished up her Heartworm treatment at the end of October and was scooped up by a wonderful local adoptive home.

We just received the following update and pictures from her new family and had to share!

She is wonderful! We had a few adjustments to get use to with going to the bathroom inside at first but she is slowly getting adjusted to the outdoors for that.

Other than that, she has gotten very attached to me and my mom said she walks around looking for me when I leave the house. She is so loveable and sweet.

My son and I are so happy to have her in our lives. Thanks for all you do.

I have attached a few photos of her and I have more! Thanks! Melissa



Bella posing for family photos


Bella was a lobster for Halloween:)

Thank YOU Melissa for making Bella a true part of your family. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing one of our dogs being loved and spoiled after coming from a life of neglect and abandonment.

http://www.pawsofmarion.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment