Thursday, April 14, 2011

PAWS ALUMNI - THEO


PAWS Alumn - Theo - in his forever home

Nothing is better than receiving updates and pictures of our rescue dogs in their forever homes! This is Theo, a pup that came through our rescue almost three years ago. We was small, skinny and covered in fly bites when he arrived.

What a difference a loving home can make to an abandoned pup...Look at what a handsome boy Theo has turned out to be!

Please enjoy this update from Theo's family:

I just wanted to update you on Theo.

He's a wonderful dog and attached to us. He has a few friends he loves to play with and he is my very best friend.

Everyone loves him and the best thing I ever did was to adopt him. I just knew he was going to be and excellent dog,

I have attached a couple of pictures of him so you can see how well he's doing.

My Mom is in a home in Bar Harbor and Theo loves to visit. He goes to each person to say hello. He still needs some training but is doing very well.

He's great with the Grand Kid's who range in ages from the 20's all the way down to the 5 year old. He is absolutely great with his cat roommates. He received many swipes from them but never went back at them. He actually will not pass them until the cat walks away. Sometimes he will whine so Mommy can make the cat go away.

Just wanted to let you know how glad I am to have had the opportunity to adopt Theo. Keep up the good work.

Janice


Thank you Janice for giving Theo such a great life!

www.pawsofmarion.org

2 comments:

  1. It is great seeing Theo on here. Theo lived with me a couple of weeks before going to his forever home. I am so thrilled that you have given him a wonderful home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - thank you for fostering him! Look at how big he is!

    ReplyDelete