Friday, August 5, 2011

UPDATE ON LINUS!


We recently received an update and new pictures from Hollie who adopted lucky Linus, the abandoned Beage Boy! Linus has completed his heartworm treatment and is feeling grand! Next stop is to get his teeth cleaned! Boy did Linus really find a great home!

Here is the update from Hollie - super doggie mom:

I finally remembered everything I needed to send you pictures! I got some great pictures of Linus.

The first one is too cute of him just laying on his paws (above). I think I am going to frame this one!!

The next one is him chewing his bone. He is loving the bones!!

The next one is of Roscoe licking his mouth (Dixie is in the background barking at something outside!)

The last one is of Linus and Gus snuggling on the couch! They are so cute together. They both like laying on the couch together.

Linus used to just sleep on the floor beside the couch, but he has started coming out to join the rest of the family. I know he is feeling a lot better.

I am so grateful to have Linus. Thank you so much for posting him and tell Leanne thank you so much for meeting me halfway. I still tell Linus everyday that he will never be left behind again and that he has a family forever now!! I love him so much!


Thanks again for all you do!

Hollie

Linus loves his bones

Roscoe giving Linus a mouth bath (dogs will be dogs)

Linus & Gus snuggling!

Thank YOU Hollie. We love hearing about how spoiled Linus is:)

www.pawsofmarion.org

No comments:

Post a Comment